– Clean data is like clean water. It’s expensive, scarce and we should save it for hard times.
– If data is like water, then it doesn’t matter how much we have, but how we bottle it.
– Non structured data is like sparkling water, every time you drink it you have the need to burp to make it more clear.
– The difference between tap water and bottled water is pretty much the difference between selling ads or monetizing information.
– Clients will choose between the taste of data, the bottle or label and how it was advertized.
– The secret of monetizing data will be about the source you get your water, the production line and how you pack it.
– For us to sell data, we first need the plumbing in place.
– At the end, plumbers will be expensive to sort out the plumbing for your data.
Comments are closed.