It’s that time of the year when Gartner launches their predictions and state of technology with the Hype Cycle.. Here’s some interesting notes:
- Hybrid Cloud Computing is half way through disillusionment, which is pretty much due to the lack of proper orchestration tools and probably the way we architect it
- Digital Security is an innovation trigger and that’s more noticeable with some acquisitions and investments into this area. Funny enough Softlayer yesterday was talking about the “tricks” of hybrid computing, as if this was some kind of magic show.
- IoT is rising up – as expected.
- Cryptocurrency is heading to something stable.
- Smart Dust is there as we see sensors everything (which then ties with IoT).
Comments are closed.